About the Course:
The present course aims at providing in-depth professional knowledge about contracts and agreements. The course provides an insight of the corporate legal world and is specially designed to help those students who want to create their career in corporate’s, we know the struggle of many law graduates in India who desperately wants to create their carrier in the corporate sector but don’t know how to?
That’s why in this course we’ll be developing those skills among students which are highly demanded in big MNC’s, Public and Private companies, and law firms in India.
What you’ll learn?
- What are Contracts?
- Types of Contracts:-On the basis of its enforcement
- On the basis of mode of creation
- On the basis of the extent of execution
- E-Contracts and its validity.
- Standard Form of Contracts
- Importance of Standard form of contracts
- Types of Standard form of Contracts:-
- Master Service Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Consortium Agreements
- Registration of Contracts
- Contracts which require registration
- Contract’s which don’t require registration
- Attestation & Notarization
- Breach of Contract
- Common Breaches
- Types of Damages
- Remedies for breach of contract
- Drafting of a contract:-
- Operating Clause
- Boilerplate Clauses
- Risk mitigation clauses
- Sample Contracts
Course Mode of Teaching:
- Pre-Recorded Video Lecture by professional corporate experts,
- The materials will be emailed to you weekly,
- 24*7 doubt clearing assistance,
- Lifetime access.