Course Starts from 20th July 2020
Courses Designed By
Priti Ramani Nayyar, Advocate, LL.B (H) Gold Medalist, LL.M, Former Law Researcher, High Court of Delhi.
2. Important Definitions.
3. Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process.
4.Voluntary Liquidation of Corporate Persons.
5.One year suspension of Insolvency Proceedings
6. Fast Track Insolvency Resolution Process
7.Insolvency and Bankruptcy of Individuals and Partnership.
8. IBBI, Insolvency Professional Agency, Insolvency Professional and Information Utilities.\
Administration of Course
1. The duration of the course is 1 month.
2. Material(Softcopy) will be mailed for every 3 days.
3. You have to finish a module within a specified time.
4. You will be given 3 days to submit the questionnaire at the end once we sent it.
5. A confirmation mail will be sent within 24 hrs once enrolled.
1. An open book exam at the end will be conducted in order to know the course outcome (MCQ/Descriptive).
2. Hardcopy & Softcopy certificate will be provided.
3. The questionnaire will be mailed via e-mail.