About the Course
In order to grow and widen the production and service areas of a business, a company enters into mergers and acquisitions contracts. By joining forces a business increases its market share, reduces competition, access to a larger market, etc. Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) is a general term used to describe the consolidation of companies or assets through various types of financial transactions.
This course is suitable for all law students, lawyers, Business enthusiast, Corporate advisories as well as MBA students, as knowledge about M&A will help them in entering effective M&A contracts and saving their company from hostile acquisitions.
- Introduction to M&A,
- Why Companies buy each other?
- Types of M&A,
- Methods of M&A,
- Difference between Mergers and Acquisitions,
- How to save your organization from Hostile acquisitions?
- Documents involved in the M&A Process,
- Responsibilities and Duties of analyst/associate at each stage of the M&A transaction.
- A certificate that will enhance your C.V,
- The knowledge that will make you different from the crowd.
- Free Resume Building,
- Top performers will get an opportunity to intern with us!
How you’ll be judged?
After completion of the course, send us an email at [email protected] with the subject “(Name of the course) Complete”, we’ll send you the assignment which you have to submit to us within 48 hours. After going through your assignments we’ll send you the soft copy of your certificates.
Please Note: We try to ensure that the information we post here is accurate and authentic. But, to be on a safer side, Please conduct your own checks before applying or paying to any kind of registration fee to any organization.